Hours Of Operation:
Mon-Thurs / 9am - 4pm
Mail: PO Box 2052
Physical: 140 NE State Route 300
Belfair, Washington 98528
"North Mason Resources: Navigators to a better life."
- To help each client achieve self-sufficiency
- To partner with appropriate public and private organizations to meet the mission
- To raise the overall health of our community
- To reduce the number of homeless individuals in our area
- To act as a conduit for supplies and information to individuals and entities within our community
- To become a community where citizens care enough to work in cooperation to help those in need
The purpose of North Mason Resources fulfills the mission by providing a location for current and future services and resources in one place for those who are educationally, economically, physically or otherwise challenged, in partnership with other service providers. Navigating people through these services will allow them to become contributing community members.
North Mason Resources is a 501(c)(3) non-profit and registered Washington Charity located in Belfair, WA. NMR is a community working together to make a lasting difference. We collaborate with many outside entities as well as our in-house providers. Under the NMResources umbrella of services we offer access to:
- Homeless Advocacy and Support Program Services
- Resource Coordinator/Case Manager
- Conference Room and Office Space Available – Short and Long-Term
- Washington Worksource – Monday and Wednesday from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm
- Affordable Care Act (Health Care Application Assistance) By Appointment Only
- Behavioral Health Resources (BHR)
- Department of Social and Health Services Application Assistance
- Hispanic (Guatemalan) translation services
- Mental Health Professionals LLC (referrals through Mason County Veterans' Court)
- Northwest Childrens Outreach drop off and pick up site
- PATH (Projects in Transition for Homeless)
- Veteran Services through DAV, VA, American Legion, and VFW
- We Always Seek to Add More Services!
Join our 2016 campaign:
“Please open Your Heart to those in Need”
A Patron Support Campaign for those who would like to make regular monthly donations for operating costs. Running an organization requires many things, including the operating costs that make it possible for our team to focus on what’s important: helping people. The business of doing business takes support, from electricity to the trash that needs collecting to the hot water for the cleaning and everything in between. With the support of our patrons we are able to focus fundraising efforts to help with the needs of assisting community members to become more self-reliant and self-sufficient. We are a "hand up, and not a hand out."
By partnering with people, businesses, and other non-profit organizations through fundraisers and events, and with the help of donors and patrons from the community, all North Mason Resources providers make positive impacts on the lives of those people who need it the most!
Please call 360-552-2303 for an appointment to stop by for a tour and see for yourself how your donations are helping keep our providers working to help our people in need.